Friday, October 2, 2009

Funky Fall Dresses

I was in the mood to get some fall dresses made for my little girl, so these are what I came up with this week. First, a "funky floral" fall pillowcase dress. Very retro and bright, but I love it! The one simple initial is all this dress needed as far as embroidery goes.

I found this beautiful corduroy at Hobby Lobby back in the summer and finally got around to finishing a project with it. I lined this dress with one of Adam's soft t-shirts for the ultimate in comfort! A 3" large "R" on the front and no shoulder bows.... maybe I'll add some later. I think I'll pair this with a brown shirt and leggings, and maybe a lavendar/brown hair bow.


Last, I had to make an "October" dress. I'm not really big on Halloween-y stuff, but my little girl LOVES all things spiders thanks to her big brother. When I saw this spider design, I knew I had to make a dress for her! I'm in the process of making Riley the matching spider shirt but it isn't yet finished. I'll post pics as soon as it is.


Posted by Picasa