Thursday, October 29, 2009

Who-whoooo loves owls??

My sister and I wanted to do something different for our girls' Thanksgiving outfits this year. I found this adorable Timeless Treasures owl fabric and set out to make "owl outfits" in lieu of turkey outfits. It was my first attempt to make a skirt (or anything else for that matter) without a pattern and was actually pretty easy. I was pleased with how the skirts came out. As for the owl applique, that was done by hand with wonder under and a zig zag stitch on the sewing machine. ANYONE can do this! If you are inspired, e-mail me and I'll give you directions on how to do it yourself! Who-whooooo will be the cutest girls at Thanksgiving this year? I happen to think it will be my three favorite little girls in the whole world. ;)

Posted by Picasa